Here is a membership comparison chart that will help you review the differences between accounts
- NEW PAYMENT PLANS 25 July – many were confused apparently by 3 month plans so we changed to 1 month plans :
- All accounts except Free and Pro 1 Year are offered as a 1 month package
- All accounts have the possibility to add banners and text ads. Some are available only to higher membership classes. The banners and text ads are displayed via widgets and in post ads(Pro 1 Year). Again, higher member classes ads will be displayed in better spots, as we will gather click rates.
- The max number of members you can send to is just that – the maximum limit. Until we will reach these numbers you will have to set the max number of members that is displayed in your email editor
- All emails are HTML. You can add links, images (only external, cannot be uploaded). You can even copy/paste email templates if you choose so.
- REMEMBER - WP Safelist is only at the beginning of its development – new features will be added constantly and will be accessible to your member class without any additional costs for as long as you remain a member.
- Affiliate commissions – All members have
30% 50% affiliate commission in cash plus credits according to their membership type. We will pay the commissions once per month between 5 and 10 of the month.
- Gmail – We require from now on that all members use a Gmail account as their email in the profile. If you used another provider to subscribe please change your email address in your profile
Some members might experience emails from WP Safelist (and many of other list mailers/safelists) as being marked as spam and also as possible “PHISHING” emails by Google. Google has new spam and phishing detectors they are testing out, but they make it possible for you to mark emails as not phishing and not spam.
If you are receiving emails from WP Safelist marked as spam or phishing, here is how to fix it:
1. Open one of the WP Safelist messages in your inbox. Next to the reply button there is an arrow. Click on that and click on Report Not Phishing.
2. Open the email again and click on Not Spam at the top of the email.
Do that for a few of the messages and they should start coming in again properly.
We will not allow any SPAM and all accounts breaking this rule will be terminated without warning !
- This are the only membership classes that have the unique ability to post in the blog section of the site
- The posts are automatically posted also on a Twitter account. We are working at the Facebook integration and soon the posts will be visible also there.
- Members can post articles for SEO purposes – creating backlinks; can post also offers and commercial messages but all these will be subject to admin approval. Articles will be kept in the database but offer might be deleted after a period if they are no longer relevant.
- All your posts will be saved as drafts and are subject to admin approval. Please post quality content
- Posts will benefit of all promotion and SEO we are actively doing. With every quality post we are improving the rank and this will help you with your link building and visitors to your offers.
- Everybody can participate – to make it interesting will NOT set an ending date !
If nobody qualifies till the end of promotion we will extend it.You can read more about WP List Mailer here
Click to register if you’re not a member :
Please come back to this page to check for new inclusions and changes. We will try to keep this page relevant all the time
Get your WP Safelist Guide NOW! Just click on the image: