2. NO flaming or foul language to other members.
3. NO Adult Oriented Messages or XXX Sites/Content.
4. NO Porno, Adult, Gambling, Illegal Or Warez Sites.
5. NO Racial Or Drug-Related Or Other Illegal Content.
6. You agree to receive list messages for other members to your list(subscribe) e-mail
7. You Agree To Receive Messages from Admin At Your Contact Email Address From The Administration Of This List.
8. NO Multiple Accounts
9. These subjects are NOT allowed to be using when posting your ads on this safelist. We feel these are misleading & very unprofessional.
* RE: or re:
* PayPal has canceled your account
* Your account has been canceled / deactivated / terminated
* From admin
* Notification of payment received
* I read your ad / I saw your ad
10. You can not post the message with the same subject more than one a day
11. Violation Of The Above Rules Will Result In Your Membership Being Terminated…
1. What is a safelist?
A safelist is a mailing list where all members can mail to each other. These emails cannot be considered as spam because every member has opted in and confirmed their email address. A safelist can be used to advertise websites, business opportunities and so forth.
2. Do safelists really work?
Yes, and if you are reading this then you are a member of one of the best ones!
3. How does the credit based mailer work?
With the credit based mailer you can email your ads to the entire safelist 1 time a day for free members as long as you have credits left. This is a really good feature because it allows you to save your credits and use them whenever you want to.
4. What is 1 credit worth?
1 credit is 1 member of the list you can send your email to.
5. How can I earn credits?
You can earn credits by referring others to our Safelist and by clicking on special links in emails that you receive from our Safelist.
6. What does it cost for my ad/email to be displayed/sent?
It will cost you 1 mailing credit for every member email you get. Please read the offer page for more information.
We recommend Gmail for our members. Gmail is the email provider most widely used and accepted by and for internet marketers. To prevent your account from ending up in spam or bounced on a regular basis, we recommend signing up for a Gmail account now.